The Moses Brown Fund
The Moses Brown Fund, MB’s annual fund, offers every community member the opportunity, every year, to invest in the promise of every student. Your gift directly supports our students, faculty, and staff, providing resources for financial aid, curricular programming, professional development, and everything that makes MB a dynamic, innovative, and inspiring school.
Donors to The Moses Brown Fund now have the option to direct their gift to the priority that is most meaningful to them. As you consider a gift before June 30 (the end of MB’s fiscal year), please ask yourself: what inspires you the most?
- Area of Greatest Need: The Moses Brown Fund supports the entire expansive and multifaceted student experience. Directing your gift to the area of greatest need gives the school the flexibility to meet the most immediate needs of our students and faculty as they arise.
- Academic Excellence: Your gift supports the hallmark of a Moses Brown education—expert teaching and advising in small classes with personal care—and aids the evolution of our curriculum, advancement of instructional technology, and enhancement of interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Beyond the Classroom: Your gift supports a diverse array of co-curricular programs that allow students to explore their academic, athletic, artistic, and personal passions while developing character, confidence, and community.
- Scholarship: By helping to make an MB education accessible to deserving students from all socioeconomic backgrounds, you assist in sustaining a robust learning environment that benefits the entire student body.
Moses Brown’s fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. Gifts to The Moses Brown Fund are welcome at any time, and will be attributed to the fiscal year in which they are received. Some ways to create additional impact with your gift include:
- Establishing a monthly gift. Many donors find that they can provide more support for MB students by making a recurring gift of a manageable amount.
- Arranging a matching gift with your employer. Many employers will match employee contributions by 50%, 100%, or even 200%.
For more information about The Moses Brown Fund, including volunteer opportunities, please contact Brian Platt, Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401)831-7350 ext. 196.
Leadership Giving: The Front Circle
To best serve our students, MB relies on the generosity of our donors – and the leadership of The Front Circle, MB’s leadership giving society, is critical. Front Circle donors, contributing $1,000 or more each year, can take personal pride in every aspect of the MB experience – in the classroom, on the field, on stage, and in the values our students carry with them after graduation.
The Front Circle has several membership levels:
|Founders’ Society||$25,000 and above|
|Cupola Society||$10,000 – $24,999|
|1784 Society||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Head’s Society||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Blue and White Society||$1,000 – $2,499|
Please consider joining The Front Circle with a gift today.
To learn more, please contact Brian Platt, Director of Annual Giving, at email@example.com or (401)831-7350 ext. 196