Supporting MBGive Now
Moses Brown provides a world-class education to its students. But with a financial model that is 92% tuition-dependent, the programs and facilities we offer students outstrip tuition and endowment income distributions.
Donors like you bridge that gap.
Annual giving and support for endowment and capital projects ensure that Moses Brown students enjoy the most challenging and supportive education available.
The Moses Brown Fund
The Moses Brown Fund, MB’s annual fund, offers every community member the opportunity, every year, to invest in the promise of every student. Your gift directly supports our students, faculty, and staff, providing resources for financial aid, curricular programming, professional development, and everything that makes MB a dynamic, innovative, and inspiring school.
Donors to The Moses Brown Fund now have the option to direct their gift to the priority that is most meaningful to them. As you consider a gift before June 30 (the end of MB’s fiscal year), please ask yourself: what inspires you the most?
- Area of Greatest Need: The Moses Brown Fund supports the entire expansive and multifaceted student experience. Directing your gift to the area of greatest need gives the school the flexibility to meet the most immediate needs of our students and faculty as they arise.
- Academic Excellence: Your gift supports the hallmark of a Moses Brown education—expert teaching and advising in small classes with personal care—and aids the evolution of our curriculum, advancement of instructional technology, and enhancement of interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Beyond the Classroom: Your gift supports a diverse array of co-curricular programs that allow students to explore their academic, athletic, artistic, and personal passions while developing character, confidence, and community.
- Scholarship: By helping to make an MB education accessible to deserving students from all socioeconomic backgrounds, you assist in sustaining a robust learning environment that benefits the entire student body.
Moses Brown’s fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. Gifts to The Moses Brown Fund are welcome at any time, and will be attributed to the fiscal year in which they are received. Some ways to create additional impact with your gift include:
- Establishing a monthly gift. Many donors find that they can provide more support for MB students by making a recurring gift of a manageable amount.
- Arranging a matching gift with your employer. Many employers will match employee contributions by 50%, 100%, or even 200%.
Giving to Moses Brown’s endowment ensures the long-term financial security of our school. Endowed funds are invested in perpetuity, and only a small portion of the income they generate is spent each year. This helps MB contain tuition increases while providing excellent programs, facilities, and faculty, and offering robust scholarships for talented children.